EXETER INN. INN
EXETER INN. MEREWOOD COUNTRY HOUSE HOTEL
- The county town of Devon, in southwestern England, on the Exe River; pop. 101,000. Exeter was founded by the Romans, who called it Isca
- Exeter is a historic home located at Federalsburg, Caroline County, Maryland. It is composed of two distinct sections constructed during the 19th century. The front section is a three-bay wide, two-story frame structure covered with cypress shingles.
- Exeter is a historic city in Devon, England. It lies within the ceremonial county of Devon, of which it is the county town as well as the home of the county council.
- Exeter is a train station in Exeter, New Hampshire served by Amtrak, the national railroad passenger system. The station is a sheltered platform that replaced a station built in 1891.
- A restaurant or bar, typically one in the country, in some cases providing accommodations
- Indium nitride is a small bandgap semiconductor material which has potential application in solar cells and high speed electronics.
- Inns are generally establishments or buildings where travelers can seek lodging and, usually, food and drink. They are typically located in the country or along a highway.
- An establishment providing accommodations, food, and drink, esp. for travelers
- hostel: a hotel providing overnight lodging for travelers
Newton Poppleford Exeter Inn pub sign
Above the now closed Exeter Inn in Newton Poppleford in East Devon, the name revealing the importance of the road here between Dorset and Exeter.
Ashburton Exeter Inn Devon
The quaint Exeter Inn in Ashburton on what is part of the old A38 between Plymouth and Exeter
dream interpretation hotel
hotel for sale mexico
bed and breakfasts normandy
motels in front royal va
hotel near omaha zoo
continental grand hotel beijing
nova hotel palma nova
budget inn richmond
wood norton hall hotel
valadier hotel in rome
カテゴリ : Category: None