HOTELS WITH PRIVATE JACUZZIS : PRIVATE JACUZZIS
HOTELS WITH PRIVATE JACUZZIS : THE BENJAMIN HOTEL MANHATTAN
Hotels With Private Jacuzzis
- Jacuzzi is a company that produces whirlpool bathtubs and spas. Its first product was a bath with massaging jets.
- A large bath with a system of underwater jets of water to massage the body
- (jacuzzi) A bathtub with underwater jets that massage the body; To equip with a jacuzzi; To use a jacuzzi; To treat with a jacuzzi
- (Jacuzzi) A brand name and registered trademark for a specific line of spas and whirlpools.
- (of a situation, activity, or gathering) Affecting or involving only a particular person or group of people
- (of thoughts and feelings) Not to be shared with or revealed to others
- individual(a): concerning one person exclusively; "we all have individual cars"; "each room has a private bath"
- confined to particular persons or groups or providing privacy; "a private place"; "private discussions"; "private lessons"; "a private club"; "a private secretary"; "private property"; "the former President is now a private citizen"; "public figures struggle to maintain a private life"
- an enlisted man of the lowest rank in the Army or Marines; "our prisoner was just a private and knew nothing of value"
- A code word representing the letter H, used in radio communication
- HOTELS (ISSN-1047-2975) is a trade publication serving the information needs of the worldwide hospitality industry.
- Hotel is a dimensional real estate game created by Milton Bradley in 1986. It is similar to Square Mile and Prize Property. In Hotel the players are building resort hotels and attempting to drive their competitors into bankruptcy.
- An establishment providing accommodations, meals, and other services for travelers and tourists
- (hotel) a building where travelers can pay for lodging and meals and other services
Le Vallon de Valrugues
Saint-Remy-de-Provence is one of the most famous villages in a region that has inspired painters and other artistic souls for centuries. It is home to a delightful hotel that is sure to inspire you, too.The Hostellerie du Vallon de Valrugues occupies a splendid villa of Roman origin. Its architecture is the only Italian thing about it though, for this hotel is a monument to the French art de vivre.Its proximity to Aix, Nimes and Arles (site of the Van Gogh Art Centre) means a wide choice of cultural excursions. You might also spend a lazy afternoon learning petanque, the lawn bowling game that was once Frances national pastime (pre-football, that is).Simply decorated, rooms and suites offer the utmost in creature comforts. Many have terraces affording views of the nearby Alpilles and Luberon range. The most deluxe have private Jacuzzis, and the Prestige Suite, its own swimming pool. Here you will be faced with just one dilemma, and that is where to partake of the fabulous Provencal cuisine? In the magnificent dining room or under the mulberry trees next to the pool? However you decide, the creations of Laurent Chouviat an artist in his own right will awaken your palate with the freshest flavours of the area.
At Saint Barthelemy, ten minutes by plane from its neighbour Saint Martin, the Guanahani is a hotel which combines original and charming Caribbean architecture with French rigour and sophistication. With eighty rooms nestling amid fifteen acres of luxuriant gardens, the complex is one of the islands most important by size and by the quality of its service. A blaze of colours (flamboyant rose-reds, lively yellows, loud violets and azure blues) characterise the interiors and exteriors of the bungalows which house the bedrooms. With Gustavian style furniture in pastel tones, air-conditioning and private terraces, all of them are different: some are rather more simple than others, but most overlook the sea. Among them, the best are a step from the beach (bedrooms 75 to 80). The majority of the suites have swimming pools or jacuzzis; number 2 is really outstanding.You have a choice between two white sand beaches, one looking out over calm waters protected by the bay, the other bordering a cocoa plantation.In the islands capital, Gustavia, be sure to reserve a table at Maya, a small, beautiful restaurant on the beach.
hotel south beach florida
weekly motels los angeles
hotel near metro
hotels at oakland airport
motel vip joinville
カテゴリ : Category: None